October 11, 2008

American Exress IS UN-American! My letter to Them

Your company is the reason America
is being ripped off. it is funny how your brain washed your employee's are
so brain washed they stick up for you. What about when you "downsize them"?

You are hurting the economy and MY CREDIT SCORE!

It is funny to me when they "ALL EMPLOYEE'S"S of companies of the Prestigious
Capitalistic society, The same Society that where Americans were killed in the
Twin Tower's, Because All those countries That Hate US (Americans) because
of our "freedom", The same corporations that get the tax breaks and OWN the Lobbyists.
They are F&^&&ing US! and there employees too!

THE CEO's with their golden parachute's have just lowered my partner's credit score
because, THEY offered us, enticed us, with there 3.99% offers and we took them up on it!

We know the system we read SUZie ORMAN, Which I found out is a closeted 'Sister/Lesbian"
She told us TOO use Other people's money, Well I do AND AMERICAN EXPRESS, is lowering
my Credit from $16,000 to $3000.00 Dollars! I was never late and know I am close to my
credit limit WHICH in turn lowers my OVER ALL credit score. I would assume this
System is so jaded because The over sight Committee of the Senate has been paid off!

Like the rest Of the public officials that are supposed to watch out for THE People's RIGHTS!
I wonder who is head of CREDIT CARDS AND WHEN IS THIS GLASS CEILING FALLING ON OUR HEADS!

If american citizens Looked into it we would find PRESIDENT BUSH APPOINTED A BUDDY,
TO OVERSEE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES!

AND YOU WIN MR. CREDIT CARD, HOWEVER EACH TIME YOU GIVE ME A TEASER RATE I SHALL
USE IT, AND TRANSFER TO THE NEXT "CARPET BAG CREDIT CARD SALESMAN TEASER RATE
SON OF BITCH, COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE MONEY AND KEEP IT UNTIL YOU
PULL IT AWAY. BECAUSE I feel like Peter Pan, I want too make up for the 39%
you charge to poor uneducated, WALMART AMERICANS!.

Some of us see you CREDIT CARD PEOPLE AND WHEN i SAY A WORD YOU CALL A CURSE'

IT IS SO SMALL COMPAERED TO YOUR USURY AND ROBBING OF THE UNEDUCATED.

I CURSE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION! MAYBE SOMEONE WILL SEE YOU ARE
THE OBSCENITY!

No comments: