October 20, 2010

After A Death, Asked?-"Did They Suffer?" Why don't We Count

PAinting By Michelle Certonio-
STOP! IN THE NAME OF PAIN


People ASK (after hearing of death)

DID THEY SUFFER?

I do everyday, Every hour,

In pain every moment-ALWAYS but I own it

I Educate myself--Many websites To search

Pain or Fibromyalgia. IT is congenital, Research will collaborate

My grandmother Suffered, My Dead brother Just 28!

IGNORANT family DID NOT EDUCATE!

My sister on dads side, Was A sheriff & by right

Put her pistol to her chest AND shot herself dead

yes, they are the fortunate ones!

Could you honestly Say

YOU would live out each day each day

Severe Pain having its way

IN State of Shock-- Because of the severity?


Could you get up each day, After you prayed

Cry when you try to wash your hair?

Each time you eat, Your food it repeats

When your intestines swell, stab you as well

Your energy ebbs, Your Purpose fails !


I would rather have 10 GOOD years

than lie in pain, In bed every Day

When NO ONE you love

Understands, OR is there AT ALL

So yes I think death, would put me to rest

instead I stay here

In pain every breath and hour

So my love will not have to

Endure my death, My will has wilted

Like any dry flower, I would love to rest


No comments: