October 20, 2010

Cleveland Clinic Denies FM/ME Treatment In Florida

Painting By MC Michelle Cetonio



I am trying to build A network BUT no energy.

I had A FUN NEW set back that took me down for 7 days!

THE Trigenimal Nerve, Which means ALL teeth feel like they need

A ROOT CANAL!

PAIN in your ears, eyes, throat, And you can not

Eat because opening your mouth lets in AIR

AND starts it over again and again.


My pain DR. Was out of town.

I went to the CLEVELAND CLINIC, Because of their website

TO BE DISMISSED AND TOLD THEY DO NOT

TREAT FIBRO! I RESEARCHED And Found

CLEVELAND CLINIC IN CLEVELAND~

DISCOVERED A Retro-Virus LIKE HIV, Called XRMV

A MAJOR REASON Florida Cleveland Clinic COULD NOT

WOULD NOT TREAT Me!

Because they FINALLY realized THE SEVERITY!

An infection LIKE HIV

no wonder they don't talk or treat

Us like Humans


people get it, BUT I MENTIONED FIBRO! THANKS!

I waited it out A WEEK! Most would have gone to the emergency room, BUT We KNOW HOW we are treated

So we are scared to go and YESSSS undertreated!


FIBROHELL MICHELLE!


No comments: