September 28, 2008

Obama drop the script and GET IT UP!

09/28/2008



I looked for Obama Merchandise in Wilton Manors Florida.

A liberal gay area. NO Obama anything! I even went to the
the local head shop (pot smokers paraphernalia) AND only
McCain/Moosewoman! Obama I am frightened you will not be our
President and that scares the Hell out of me!

Tho owner of the Head Shop said he was voting for the Country!

I asked him if he was rich? he said no.

I told him Mccain has voted with BUSH on most everything that
has gotten OUR Country to STATUS OF TODAY!

He laughed at ME as most people do when I give them PURE honesty.

If I had dressed like Palin he might of listened.

Because well basically people are STUPID Obama.
You need to win and you can only do that if you
BRING back the FIRE
we were excited about when we first heard you speak,
FOUR long hard years of listening to the Babbling Ape we call our Leader!

I can't take it anymore!

Obama the idiots that put Bush in are going to put McCain in.

And even worse: The Fat-Cat Greasy Lobbyist's Mccain will appoint for the SUPREME COURT!
Not to mention The other important, Country Changing/Destroying positions most of
Red State Morons do not even think about or educate themselves about!

Does the herd know THAT is the reason DRILLING (oil) Is legal in our State Parks?

I am sad.

Obama --Ignite the fire!
Obama-- Get It Up!
Obama-- appoint Hillary As the Head Supreme Court Judge!
AND TELL EVERTONE ABOUT IT NOW! BEG HER IF YOU HAVE TO.
Obama-- This country is WALLMART STUPID. (copywrite/patent)
Obama -- Country is Racist, Sexist and Homophobic, not to your face
because they are also ignorant and stupid.

THAT IS THE REASON THEY DON'T GET IT!
1% HAVE ALL THE WEALTH AND THEY ARE
PROBABLY DESCENDANTS OF THE SAME RICH
WHITE MEN THAT DRAFTED THE CONSTITUTION!

Obama-- If you really care and want to help like I feel you do
Than forget about the polls, shut the lobbyists UP FOREVER!

Obama-- Speak from you heart and tell the truth, we are dying for it.

Obama-- Be the ONLY President too make this A Free Country

For The first Time Ever!


Michelle Certonio
Logic From A High School Drop Out copyright/patent

No comments: